Griffith University is offering science scholarships for pursuing undergraduate degree programme. Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand can apply for these scholarships.
Griffith was created to be a new kind of university—one that offered new degrees in progressive fields such as Asian studies and environmental science. At the time, these study areas were revolutionary—today, they’re more important than ever.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of science.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is for tuition fees only and two payments of $3500 will be made toward each recipient’s tuition fees at the start of the first two trimesters of the programme totaling $7,000.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicant must
- Have a minimum GPA in high school studies
- Be in a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the university, for entry into a Griffith Sciences degree programme by the scholarship dates.
- Have satisfy appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith Science’s unde requirements.
- Be a commencing student
- Be enrolling as a full time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith university
Nationality: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand can apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum GPA in high school studies.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: To be considered for a Griffith International student scholarship you must have submitted an application to study at Griffith University. Steps to apply:
- Read all scholarship eligibility criteria and ensure you meet the requirements
- Organise any supporting documentation requested
- Complete application form
- Submit application form and attach supporting documentation
If students have already applied to study at Griffith University, email the scholarship application form to the address listed on the application form. If they have not yet applied to study at Griffith, attach the scholarship application form and supporting documentation to your application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 28 October 2016.