Hashoo Foundation is delighted to offer its Scholarship Program for Pakistani Students. The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to support those students who have gained admission in 2017 in Hashoo Foundation approved institutions for undergraduate level studies/programmes.
Hashoo Foundation was established under the chairmanship of Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani. Subsequently, two further charities were set up. In 1999, the family established Hope for the Oppressed and Powerless (HOAP) to provide social welfare, vocational and soft skills development and education. HOAP initially supported rehabilitation for Afghan refugees, and later expanded to work with the wider communities in Pakistan.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover the following:
- The awarded scholarship will be on a 50% loan and 50% grant basis.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are not given
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This round of scholarships is only open to those students who have gained admission in 2017 in Hashoo Foundation approved institutions for undergraduate level studies/programmes (list of educational institutes and programmes of studies are attached).
- These scholarships on Merit cum Need Basis. Only those students who genuinely deserve and have an excellent academic record (at least 75% marks in intermediate) will be considered for these scholarships.
- HF scholarships are designed to cover full or partial costs that are directly related to the course, i.e. university/college fee. The decision will be determined by HF and will vary from case to case.
- Each scholarship will be for one year and may be extended further for the duration of the degree course annually on the basis of academic performance.
- Preference will be given to the most deserving and talented students from remote and far-flung areas of Pakistan.
- Submission of a scholarship application in itself does not guarantee the award of a scholarship or place any other liability on the Hashoo Foundation.
Nationality: Pakistani applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post:
- Download Application form and fill it as computerized get it print. Incomplete application form will not be entertained. Handwritten application forms will not be accepted. Incorrect information or concealment of any information may result in the application being rejected.
- Applicants should submit a sworn statement that the applicant is not availing full scholarship or financial assistance for the same course and at the same time from any other institution.
- The following documents are required from the applicant:
- Latest salary and employment certificates of all income earning family members.
- Utility bills, any one of last two months.
- Bank statement for the last one year (if any).
- Name and address of business (if any).
- Two attested passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Attested copies of Matriculation / O-Level and Intermediate/A-Level result cards.
- Attested copies of National ID Card of applicant and parents/guardian.
- Bonafide certificate from the current department of the university and copy of student card.
- Income certificate of parents / guardian / siblings.
- Forms without all the required attested documents will not be entertained.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.