The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management offers scholarships for outstanding candidates interested to study full-time M.Sc programme in Management.
The HHL full-time M.Sc. Young Leipzig Leader Scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance and academic distinction to those students who display outstanding leadership qualities and potential.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, formerly known as Handelshochschule Leipzig, is a private business school based in Saxony, Germany. Established in 1898, it is one of the world’s oldest business schools.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
- Application Deadline: EU nationals must submit their scholarship application by June 20, 2018, and Non-EU nationals must submit their scholarship application by May 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time M.Sc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
- Scholarship Award: A scholarship value of 5000 EUR (reduced from the program’s tuition fee by HHL)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU nationals are eligible to apply.
- Successful admission into HHL’s full-time M.Sc. program is required
- A completed scholarship application is required
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.