International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS-TIFR), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bangalore is seeking applicants for its ICTS – S. N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Research Fellowship Programme. The fellowship is available for master’s students of Science and Engineering.
The aim of the fellowship is to give an opportunity to master’s students of Science and Engineering to work with faculty and post-doctoral fellows of the Centre and to participate in research at the frontiers of knowledge.
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS)contributes to research excellence in science in various ways. It has a high-quality faculty together with a large floating population comprising visitors, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students.
- Application deadline: January 15 of every year
- Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue research
- Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field of Science and Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: This program offers a unique opportunity masters students of Science and Engineering to work with faculty and postdoctoral fellows of the Centre and to participate in research at the frontiers of knowledge.
- Nationality: Indian
- Number of Scholarships: Number of fellowships is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: India
- Entrance Requirements: Master’s degree students and those who have completed their undergraduate are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should apply online with their CV and relevant details. The applicants also need to arrange at least two recommendation letters.
How to Apply:
- Names, Affiliation and email id of two or more referees who would provide reference letters for you. The referees should be your teachers or scientists with whom you have interacted academically.