The Durham Palestine Education Trust is offering IELTS Fee Scholarship for Master’s Degree program who cannot afford to take a recognized English Language test.
Durham Palestine Education Trust aim is to contribute to the social, economic and political development of Palestine through scholarships for Palestinians to study at Durham University.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: February 23, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered.
- Scholarship Award: It will cover the cost (currently 850 NIS) of registering to take an Academic IELTS in November 2018 and the cost of IELTS Practice Materials 1 and 2 (booklets and DVD). If you get a satisfactory IELTS score, you will then be eligible to apply for one of our Master’s Degree scholarships in 2019.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: The trust is offering at least five IELTS fee scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Durham Palestine Education Trust realizes that some potential applicants for our Master’s Degree scholarships cannot afford to take a recognized English Language test. Thus, they are unable to apply for one of our Master’s Degree Scholarships. Consequently, in 2018, we are offering at least five IELTS fee scholarships.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If you wish to apply for one of these scholarships, please complete the application form, obtainable from the link below (after 01 December), and send it to Palestine.Education-at-durham.ac.uk as an email attachment between 01 January and 23 February 2018. Please note that eligibility to apply for an IELTS fee scholarship is the same as eligibility to apply for a Master’s Degree scholarship except for the requirement to have a satisfactory IELTS score.