UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is pleased to offer Image MBA Scholarship to join the full-time MBA or part-time Executive MBA in August 2018.
The Image Magazine MBA Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest caliber by the UCD Smurfit School assessment panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required caliber is identified. The decision is final and any further correspondence will not be entered into.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research center. The school offers a wide range of postgraduate business programmes that equip students to become the business leaders of the future.
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: One award of up to 100% MBA tuition fees. The scholarship consists of either one year full-time MBA or two years’ part-time MBA tuition fees, worth up to €34,500.
- Nationality: Students from Ireland
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The Image Magazine Scholarship competition is open to residents of Ireland except for employees of UCD and Image Magazine, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Open to all successful MBA and Executive MBA female applicants, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: min GMAT 520). Please note the GMAT deadline is 14 May 2018.
- On your MBA application, please select the ‘Image Scholarship’ as the first choice of MBA Scholarship for which you wish to be considered.
English Language Requirements: If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognize).
How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this scholarship. All successful applicants for the full-time MBA or the Executive MBA who meet the eligibility criteria and have met the deadlines noted below will be considered for short-listing for the assessment center.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Early application is recommended.
|MBA Application Deadline:||Friday, 27 April 2018|
|GMAT Deadline:||Monday, 14 May 2018|
|Assessment Centre Date:||Monday, 28 May 2018|
* Please select UCD Smurfit as a recipient school for your GMAT Official Score Report on the day of the exam (University College Dublin – Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School). Score reports can take up to 20 days to become available to the School, so please email a copy of your provisional results to mba-at-ucd.ie (which you will receive on the day of the exam), before or on the GMAT deadline noted above. For further information please refer to the GMAC website.