The IMPRS-RECHARGE invites applications for several PhD/Doctoral Positions in Chemistry and Engineering Science. Each student receives supervision and mentoring and is guided in her/his research work by an advisory committee.
The IMPRS-RECHARGE invites and welcomes applications for a position as a Ph.D./doctoral fellow. IMPRS-RECHARGE focuses on interdisciplinary research between chemistry and physics with an emphasis on catalytic mechanisms, physical-chemical analysis, and energy topics.
The training of young academics is essential for the future of science and research. Therefore the Max Planck Society launched a unique postgraduate training program – the International Max Planck Research Schools (IMPRS).
The working language of the IMPRS-RECHARGE program is English.
- Applications deadline: Fellowship is open for the year 2018.
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Doctoral/Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Chemistry and Engineering Science.
- Scholarship Award: All students accepted to the 3-years-PhD/doctoral program will receive a salary and will join one of our research groups.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: A successful candidate must
- hold or be about to receive a Master’s degree in a relevant subject from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near the top of the class)
- have excellent oral and written English language skills
- show aptitude for independent, creative work
- have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent oral and written English language skills.
How to Apply: Applications for this Ph.D./doctoral program can only be submitted via the online system on our homepage. Applications must include a cover letter explaining the candidate’s motivation, a CV, the Master’s degree certificate (if received) and transcripts, and the names and addresses of two referees familiar with the work of the candidate.
You will need the following documents as pdf files:
- Motivation letter
- All university degree certificates
- All university mark sheets/transcripts
- Language requirement (TOEFL scores, TSE scores or the Cambridge Certificate)
- Certificates of additional qualifications, if appropriate