Applications are invited for India Excellence Scholarship program to study at Australian National University. Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
- Application deadline: January 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, International Business, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Project Management, Business Information Systems, Leadership, Entrepreneurship within the College of Business and Economics (CBE).
- Scholarship Award: The award of $10,000 will be paid to the recipient, in one instalment, after the semester 2 census date. Scholars will also be given the opportunity to network with an elite cohort of future business leaders, plus other networking opportunities with ANU Executive.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
- Nationality: India
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- Is an International student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000;
- Is a citizen of India;
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree;
- Has accepted an offer of admission to study at the ANU College of Business & Economics in Semester 2 2017.
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.