The Vienna University of Technology is offering Industriemagazin Scholarships for MSc Engineering Management. Students will be awarded two partial scholarships in the amount of EUR 10.000 each.
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering Management.
- Scholarship Award: All applications will be ranked and shortlisted candidates will be invited to a hearing at TU Wien. The two partial scholarships in the amount of EUR 10,000 each will be attributed by the jury. The self-contribution is EUR 9,900. No legal recourse.
- Number of Scholarships: Two partial scholarships in the amount of EUR 10.000 each will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Austria can eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: This program is intended for persons with a basic knowledge of engineering, intending to interact between technology and economy.
Engineers and other graduates from the field of technology aspiring management position
Graduates with no specific technical studies having technological knowledge, wanting to broaden and deepen their expertise
Established engineers facing new challenges and responsibilities following promotions to management positions
Persons working as advisors and consultants with a background in science, technology or business studies who need to familiarize themselves with the principles and practices of engineering management.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Please send your application (CV, letter of motivation, verifications, letter of recommendation) via email.