Applications are invited for INSEAD Christina Law MBA ‘91D Endowed Scholarships for Asian Women.
Christina Law MBA‘91D generously established this endowed scholarship with the aim to provide meritorious women from Asian countries access to the INSEAD MBA Programme.
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. “INSEAD” is originally an acronym for the French “Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires” or European Institute of Business Administration.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: €8,000 – €12,000
Scholarship can be taken at INSEAD Campus
Eligibility: One award will be made each year to a female candidate who
- Demonstrates outstanding academic achievements and promise
- Is born and educated in Asia and who has spent most of her career there
- Shows motivation and desire to contribute to her country or region in the future
- Demonstrates financial need
Nationality: Scholarship is open for Asian Women.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Undergraduate degree, Candidates who do not hold an undergraduate degree, but who have an excellent career record and GMAT score are also welcome to apply.
- GMAT: GMAT reporting code (through Pearson Vue) is INSEAD: DL3-S8-89 MBA, Full Time. INSEAD does not have a minimum required GMAT score. Rather than focusing on the overall score, they assess individual results in the quantitative and verbal sections of the exam. They need students to demonstrate their strengths in both. In order to be competitive, they should aim to achieve a score at or above the 70 – 75 percentiles in both the quantitative and verbal sections.
- GRE: INSEAD accepts GRE scores. The ETS code to report the score to INSEAD is 0970 and the score is valid for five years. In order to be competitive, they should aim to achieve a score at or above the 80th percentiles in both the quantitative and verbal sections.
English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Diversity Scholarship application. Please submit the essays under the Diversity scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for December 2018 Class is July 31, 2017.