This scholarship was established to help the school attract talented women candidates from Central & Eastern Europe to the MBA programme. Increasing the number of women participants is a significant part of INSEAD’s commitment to creating a more equitable, diverse and innovative business world.
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, Executive MBA (EMBA) program, a Master in Finance program, a PhD in management program, and a variety of executive education programs.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: March 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA course at Insead-Campuses.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the area of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of 13 000 Euros.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Romania, Ukraine
- Scholarship can be taken in Insead Campuses
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Romania, Ukraine can apply for this women scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Women candidates who are nationals of the following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Romania, Ukraine. Candidates should have undergone a major part of their education in their country of nationality as well as having acquired working experience there. Candidates admitted to the MBA Programme or invited to the admission interview will be considered.
- English Language Requirements: TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 – TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.
How to Apply: Please complete the Need-based Scholarship application and essay questions online.