The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community. The research is conducted by the postdocs while working in partnership with a Research Advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
In partnership with the Research Advisor, the Postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at:
• Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location
• Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
• Appointments for 2 years, and option to extend for a third year
• Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000
• Research Advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000
• U. S. citizenship required
• PhD received within 5 years of the application deadline
How To Apply: To obtain more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit the Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Program Web site.
Contact Employer: Questions may be directed to ICPostdoc-at-orau.org
Application Deadline: Application deadline is March 31, 2017.