There are up to 2 International Circle of Scholars Scholarship available for students starting their studies in 2018-19. They are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist members in maintaining and improving their professional development, irrespective of their existing qualifications.
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
- Applications deadline: February 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Arts, Media, Performance & Design, Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, Environmental Studies, Glendon, Health, Science, Lassonde School of Engineering or Schulich School of Business.
- Scholarship Award: The value of the scholarship is $15,000.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be nominated by their high school, have the outstanding academic achievement (‘A’ average or equivalent). Applicants must have graduated from secondary school within the past two years. This award is for the first year of study only.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Online application
- Highest academic average
- Demonstrated leadership skill
- Must be nominated by high school (only one candidate per school)
- One letter of recommendation