American University in Cairo is offering International Graduate Fellowships to study in Egypt. International students are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
Founded in 1919, AUC is a leading English-language, American-accredited institution of higher education and center of intellectual, social and cultural life of the Arab world. Its community of students, parents, faculty and staff, trustees, alumni and other generous sponsors represent more than 60 countries.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Graduate programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Arabic studies, Egyptology and Coptology, gender and women’s studies, Middle East studies and sociology-anthropology.
Scholarship Award: Fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 18 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
Scholarship can be taken in Egypt
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Full admission to one of the above programs
- Appropriate undergraduate degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have appropriate undergraduate degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
English language Requirements: English language Requirements: Submission of a satisfactory GRE score and a satisfactory English proficiency test score (TOEFL iBT, or IELTS).
Application Deadline: Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted by February 15. Selection of recipients is made in April.