Applicants are invited to apply for PhD Scholarships sponsored by IMT School for Advanced Studies. These scholarships are available for both Italian and international students on the basis of competition.
The aim of the scholarships is to support candidates to the effort, study and research in all areas of knowledge.
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, one of the six Schools of Excellence in Italy and one of the highest rated graduate schools in Europe according to the most recent E-Multirank survey.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage (AMCH)
- Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN)
- Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CSSE)
- Economics Networks and Business Analytics (ENBA)
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships: 36; one (1) scholarship is reserved for candidates willing to write their doctoral thesis in applied economics and management under the joint supervision of a promoter from the IMT School.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must have completed and obtained a degree equivalent to at least 4 years of university studies. (Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is awarded before they enrol at IMT.)
Nationality: Applicants from all around the world are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have university degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Applicants have to upload the documents in PDF or any other non-modifiable standard format (i.e.: JPEG, JPG, GIF). The maximum size is 3MB for each single attachment. If the file is too heavy, it can be uploaded as a ZIP file as long as it is in PDF (or another non-modifiable format).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.