The Republic of Korea is delighted to offer its International IT Policy Program Scholarship. The scholarship is available to pursue masters and PhD programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to support IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities.
Seoul National University is a national research university located in Seoul, South Korea. Seoul National University is widely considered to be the most prestigious university in the country.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue masters and PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to IT related researchers with work experiences.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition fees (Master: up to 2 years/ PhD: up to 3 years).
- One-way Airfare (actual amount up to 1,500,000 KRW).
- Living cost: 1, 500, 000 KRW/month (GPA/semester should be above 3.0).
- Settlement Fund: 200,000 KRW.
- Medical insurance.
- Korean language program.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- IT related government officials or qualified researchers at National Research Centers working in the IT related fields.
- IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities (Korean agencies, companies) are preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree (for a master applicant), a master’s degree (for a PhD applicant).
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Master applicant must have a bachelor’s degree and PhD applicant must have a master’s degree.
English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email:
- Applicants must send all documents to email address itpp-at-snu.ac.kr
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 20, 2017.