Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences is providing five fully funded International Students Scholarships. These scholarships are available to conduct bachelor degree in Peacebuilding and Development.
The purpose of the scholarship program is to provide young people from different countries in the Great Lakes Region (GLR) with high-quality training in peacebuilding and development, thereby fostering a regional network of “peace-builders” across national boundaries.
Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences (PIASS)is a reference university, fostering knowledge development and innovative research that is relevant for the society and inspired by Christian ethics and values.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Honors Bachelor’s degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Peacebuilding and Development.
Scholarship Award: Applicants will receive the full amount of tuition fees and medical insurance expenses for three years.
Numbers of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Rwanda
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be not more than 35 years of age;
- Have completed high school education with at least two principal passes or equivalent results; and
- Demonstrate the high level of motivation for and commitment to peace-building activities in the Great Lakes Region.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed high school education
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Filled PIASS application form (downloadable from http://mvw.piass,ac.rw/ or picked up from the reception of PIASS’ Huye campus; Application fees are not required.)
- Notarized copy of national examination certificate
- Copies of secondary school transcripts (the last 3 years) i
- Copies of other training certificates/diplomas (if any)
- Copy of passport
- Two passport-size colour photographs
- Letter of motivation written in English by the applicant him/herself
- Two recommendation letters (English or French) related to involvement in peace promotion
- Application requirements are indicated in the letter of announcement attached. The application should be mailed or emailed to: mfabien-at-piass.ac.rw
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 20, 2017.