The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) is inviting applications for an internship in Social Media to study in the Netherlands. CTA is looking for a highly motivated and result-oriented intern to help update and implement CTA’s social media strategy.
National of one of the ACP or EU States signatory to the Cotonou Agreement (79 African, Caribbean and Pacific States and the European Union Member States) are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is awarded in Social Media.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA)
Internship can be taken in Wageningen, the Netherlands
- National of one of the ACP or EU States signatory to the Cotonou Agreement (79 African, Caribbean and Pacific States and the European Union Member States).
- University (or similar institution of higher education) degree in digital communication, marketing or related discipline. Recent graduate, between 21 and 29 years old (maximum).
- Experience in social media.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure with focus and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of English (both written and oral). Knowledge of French would be an asset.
- Willingness to work flexible hours if needed to cover key events in other time zones (e.g. Pacific Islands or the Caribbean).
- Interest in and knowledge of international development is also an asset.
Internship Open for International Students: National of one of the ACP or EU States signatory to the Cotonou Agreement (79 African, Caribbean and Pacific States and the European Union Member States) are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? Yes,
- Participation in CTA activities will give you an invaluable experience at international level.
- Internship stipend (€ 800 per month for the holder of a Bachelor’s degree, € 1,000 per month for the holder of a Master’s degree).
- Payment of travel costs when joining and leaving the Centre.
- Medical coverage for emergency cases of sickness and accident, for the duration of the internship.
Internship Description: The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) is a joint international institution of the African, Caribbean, and Pacific (ACP) Group of States and the European Union (EU). Its mission is to advance food security, resilience and inclusive economic growth in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific through innovations in sustainable agriculture. CTA operates under the framework of the Cotonou Agreement and is funded by the EU.
CTA’s envisions agriculture in ACP countries as a vibrant, modern and sustainable business that creates value for smallholder farmers, entrepreneurs, youth, and women, and produces affordable, nutritious and healthy food for all.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 6 months.
Notification: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply: Qualifying candidates are required to send their application via email or mail to Christèle Coutureau, Human Resources Officer. Email address: intern2-at-cta.int. Please indicate in the ‘Subject’ of the email the title ‘Internship Social Media’.
Applications should include:
- A letter of motivation (maximum one page) explaining why the candidate considers that he/she is in a position to contribute to CTA’s activities and what he/she expects to gain from the internship. The date of earliest availability should be specified as well.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae, preferably in EUROPASS format, highlighting qualifications, experience, and skills with regards to the position.
- A copy of the highest diploma/degree, as well as training certificates related to the position.
- Original documents are to be presented once a candidate is selected. A letter of recommendation and/or references.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is March 14, 2018.