Facebook is delighted to offer Critical Facility Engineering Internship to study in Altoona, IA Pennsylvania. Interns must have High school diploma or equivalent. International students are eligible to apply for this internship. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: The intern will learn about and work on projects related to electrical generation, electrical distribution, cooling technologies, fire suppression systems, and building management (automation and controls) systems.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in Altoona, IA Pennsylvania
Eligibility: Minimum Qualifications
- Ability and willingness to work at a remote data center site in a different geographic location than the college or trade school
- Ability to travel regionally (less than 10%)
- Physical ability to walk job sites on uneven terrain
- Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office
- Ability to work at heights and from ladders.
- Ability to work in an environment where heavy lifting, climbing and a high degree of dexterity is required
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Enrolled in the technical/vocational curriculum at a community college or technical school, working towards an associates or higher level degree. Areas of study can include Diesel Equipment Technology, Electrical Trades, Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Machine Tool Technology, or Plumbing and Gas Fitting.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expands its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Internship Duration: Not known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer