Facebook is offering Enterprise Engineer Internship based in Menlo Park, CA for summer 2018. Interns must be pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science or a related field. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Enterprise Engineer Internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in Menlo Park, CA, USA
Eligibility: Minimum Qualifications
- Pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science or a related field
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience in C++, Java, Perl, PHP, or Python
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2018
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer