Facebook is pleased to offer Operations Engineering Internship programme in USA for the year 2017. Applicants must have a BS or MS in electrical, mechanical, or computer engineering. Applicants must have excellent communication skills. This is an unpaid internship program.
Field of Internship: The intern will work closely with facebook’s hardware design, validation, supply chain, and contract manufacturing teams to design automation, analyze data, and enable products to scale.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in USA (Menlo Park, CA)
Eligibility: Applicants have to follow the criteria below:
- A BS or MS in electrical, mechanical, or computer engineering.
- Familiar with manufacturing of sheet metal, plastics, cables, and/or PCBAs a plus.
- Experience in data analysis and familiarity with tools such as JMP or MiniTab.
- Experience working on manufacturing builds at a factory and driving efficiency into processes.
- Familiar with managing vendors and suppliers.
- Strong trouble shooting and analytic skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with Linux and object oriented programming is a strong plus.
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the United States in 2017.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer