General Electronics (GE) is pleased to offer Graduate Internship programme for Young Nigerians. Candidates must be Major in science and engineering related discipline. The Technical Intern will assist execution functions (shops, engineering, projects, supply chain) on rotation basis to deliver products and solutions to customer within schedule and right quality and offer learning opportunities. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: EID Graduate Internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: General Electronics (GE)
Internship can be taken in Nigeria
Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:
- Major in science and engineering related discipline
- Some past leadership experience
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Internship Open for International Students: Nigerian students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer