General Electric is pleased to offer NYSC Internship Programme for Young Nigerians. The internship is available for Graduate with an Accounting degree. Authorized to work in their country full-time and without restriction. This is an unpaid internship program. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Field of Internship: The program designed to give graduates, NYSC challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: General Electric
Internship can be taken in Nigeria; Lagos
- Graduate with an Accounting degree
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Internship Open for International Students: Internship is available for young Nigerians.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming the industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer