Google is pleased to offer Associate Product Manager Internship programme for Summer 2017 to study in the USA. The duties of interns are to understand and analyze user needs, help to define a product vision and strategy and work with engineers to build and launch new features.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is a paid internship programme. Internship application deadline is October 3rd, 2016.
Field of Internship: Associate Product Manager Internship programme.
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in USA (New York, NY, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, and an expected graduation date in the Spring/Summer of 2018 or winter 2017.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills. A cross-functional influence with the ability to build strong relationships.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome and Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. Google products are the lifeblood of who we are. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch and with our business partners to generate profitable streams. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies with creative and prolific engineers and then zoom out to lead matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing and Finance, to name a few. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As an Associate Product Manager, you can be part of shaping Google’s next game-changer.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is October 3rd, 2016.