Google is pleased to offer Software Engineering Internship, BS/MS, for summer 2018. Applicants must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Software Engineering.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in USA (Los Angeles, CA; Kirkland, WA; Seattle, WA; Mountain View, CA ; Irvine, CA; Cambridge, MA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Boulder, CO; San Bruno, CA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Chicago, IL)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software.
- Expected graduation date in the Spring/Summer of 2018 or late Fall/Winter 2017.
- Completed projects or classes focused on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environment, and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Implementation skills (C++, C, Java, Python).
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Software Engineers at Google are researchers and developers who yearn to create and implement complex computer science solutions. Our engineers develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions. You build strong competencies in data structures and algorithms, along with a technical fascination for how stuff fits together. You need to have a solid foundation in computer science in order to consistently come up with new ideas as well as strive for a deep understanding of our products and services in order to continually improve upon them. We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skills and a keen eye for quality.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Winter internships start in January/February and are 12-14 weeks in duration.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until November 3, 2017.