International Chamber of Commerce is offering Banking Commission Internship for International students for September 2017 start. Internships are remunerated according to French law. Internships are full-time. The average working week is 35 hours. The working language for the ICC Banking Commission is English. Proficiency in French and any other languages are favorable. The internship is offered for a period of 4 – 6 months.
Field of Internship: This is a Banking Commission Internship.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: International Chamber of Commerce
Internship can be taken in France
Eligibility: Interns must meet the following requirements:
- Self-motivated individual with a proven ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Good interpersonal skills, with a diplomatic approach
- Confidence in liaising with a range of stakeholders – individuals and organizations
- Interest and/or general knowledge in banking, finance, trade finance
- Proven skills in research and exploration as well as accomplishing detail oriented tasks
- Ability to write content for communications and marketing purposes and preparing correspondence
- Website administrative experience, as well as familiarity with a range of computer software programs and applications
- Knowledge and experience with data visualization tools is a plus
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? Yes, Internships are remunerated according to French law. Internships are full-time. The average working week is 35 hours.
Internship Description: “World trade is in large part dependent on the availability of reliable and cost-effective sources of financing. This means that banks and other financial institutions play a vital role in facilitating trade-led growth and development.”
With over 600 members in 95 countries, the ICC Banking Commission is a worldwide forum of trade finance experts whose common aim is to facilitate international trade finance across the world.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Internship is offered for September 2017 for a period of 4 – 6 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Doina Buruiana at doina.buruiana-at-iccwbo.org and David Bischof at david.bischof-at-iccwbo.org.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer