Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for Experienced Commercial Leadership Development (ECLDP) Interns for Summer 2019.
Candidates are a graduate student completing MBA in 2020. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred but not required.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. The internship will occur over a 10 – 12 week period during the Summer of 2019.
Field of Internship: Internships are available in the following functions: Commercial Insights & Strategy, Market Research and Analytics, Product Brand Marketing with a focus on professional, consumer or payer campaigns and Market Access.
Internship Provider: Johnson & Johnson
Internship can be taken in United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Eligibility: Minimum Position Requirements:
- You are a graduate student completing MBA in 2020. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred but not required.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of business experience prior to Business school.
- You have experience in marketing, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, and/or management consulting in health care related field is preferred.
- You have experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills is required.
- Validated analytical skills and cycles of success in a professional business environment is required.
- Your ability to think strategically, influence, and be able to execute a plan effectively is required.
- Your ability to work in a team environment with good judgment, creativity and perseverance is required.
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: At Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and balanced lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it is found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Neuroscience, Immunology, Oncology, and Infectious Diseases.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The internship will be a 12-week period during the Summer of 2019 and located in the greater Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia PA area (depending on assignment).
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Requisition ID: 00001CKN