Facebook is delighted to offer Marketplace Analyst Internship in the USA. Interns must be pursuing BS, BA or MS in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or related discipline graduating between December 2018-August 2019. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is a 12-week summer intern position based in our Menlo Park office.
Field of Internship: Facebook is seeking Bachelor’s or Master’s degree students in quantitative fields for analytical internships in support of its advertising business.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in USA (Menlo Park, CA)
Eligibility: Minimum Qualifications
- Pursuing BS, BA or MS in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or related discipline graduating between December 2018-August 2019
- Demonstrated problem solving with experiencing providing from data sets
- Technical data experience (SQL, STATA, SAS, R, etc.)
- Permanent U.S. work authorization as company sponsorship is not available
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences
- Familiarity with advertising, marketing or auction dynamics via work experience, coursework or research
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is a 12-week summer intern position based in our Menlo Park office.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer