Nestlé is pleased to offer Operations Management Training Internship Program for Summer 2017. The Nestlé Operations Management Training (OMT) Internship is a 12-week paid summer internship based in one of twenty-six Nestlé factories throughout the nation. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Interns will have the opportunity for alignment within three functional career paths: Production, Engineering and Quality.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Nestlé
Internship can be taken in Abroad (Internship is based in one of twenty-six Nestlé factories throughout the nation)
- Bachelor’s degree to be completed between December 2017 and June 2018
- Preferred Qualifications
- Majors in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental, Biosystems, etc), Operations Management, or other related disciplines
- Preferred 3.0 or above GPA
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Analytical skills for data tracking and results analysis
- Presentation creation and delivery skills
- Collaborative and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate exceptional learning capabilities
- Ability to deliver results on challenging assignments
- Additional Requirements:
- Available for a 12 week internship in summer 2017
- Willing to relocate during 12-week internship to one of Nestlé’s factories across the U.S.
- Willing to work in facilities where food products are manufactured
- Willing to work in facilities where ambient conditions may be extremely cold, wet or warm
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The Nestlé Operations Management Training (OMT) Internship is a 12-week paid summer internship based in one of twenty-six Nestlé factories throughout the nation.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job ID: 16002802