Nike is delighted to announce Design Graduate Internships to study in the USA. Internships are open to students from around the world. However, if interns require a visa, they will have to work with CIEE.org to obtain the necessary student visa required for work eligibility in the U.S. Interns must be a full-time graduate student concentrating in one of the following fields: Apparel/Fashion, Textile, Product, Interactive/Digital, Graphic or Architecture design.
Field of Internship: Nike offers Design Internships in the following areas:
- Product/ Footwear Design
- Apparel Design
- Graphic Design
- Communication Design
- Color Design
- Retail Design
- Material Design
- Digital Design
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Nike
Internship can be taken in Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Eligibility: In order to complete the application process, we need to receive a portfolio from you. The following information outlines the submission requirements.
- You must be a full-time graduate student concentrating in one of the following fields: Apparel/Fashion, Textile, Product, Interactive/Digital, Graphic or Architecture design
- Skilled at utilization of design programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite products
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to organize thoughts and project details under time constraints
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Internship Open for International Students: Internships are open to students from around the world.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js, and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: Submissions Guidelines:
- To be considered, all applicants must submit a link to a portfolio site or upload samples of work to go.nike.com/college. Portfolios cannot exceed 25 MB. Include a copy of your resume with your portfolio submission.
- Competitive portfolios will include examples of inspiration, concept development, and storytelling in addition to finished products/designs. Shock us, inspire us, and awe us with your story. We appreciate creativity and want to get to know you through your design.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications due by February 12, 2018.
UR ID: 46837619