Proctor and Gamble are currently accepting applications for Nigeria (Northern Region) Sales Internship for the year 2018. The Sales internship program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. P&G will treat interns like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility they take on but also by providing them with a competitive monthly stipend. The internship is available for young Nigerians.
Field of Internship: This is a Sales internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Proctor and Gamble
An internship can be taken in Nigeria, Kaduna, Kaduna Abuja, and Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Eligibility: Proctor and Gamble are looking for:
- Recent graduates with BSC or HND (Second class upper and above only)
- Must be willing to work in the Northern region of Nigeria
- Good command of the Hausa language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 4 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Fluent in English
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Internship Open for International Students: Internship is available for young Nigerians.
Is this paid internship? Yes, P&G will treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend
Internship Description: Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Then an Internship in our Sales department is the right place for you to gain a great experience. Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 24 years in Nigeria.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 4 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job ID: SLS00002509