Proctor and Gamble is inviting applications for the sales internship programme in Kazakhstan. Interns must be Student (3-4 year) or fresh graduate (1 year) and must have a Upper-intermediate level of English. Kazakhstan citizens are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is paid internship programme. Interns will get a salary – 200 000 KZT Gross for a period of 3-6 months.
Field of Internship: This is a sales internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Proctor and Gamble
Internship can be taken in Kazakhstan (Almaty, Almaty Qalasy)
- Kazakhstan citizen;
- Student (3-4 year) or fresh graduate (1 year);
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Driving license (mandatory).
We are looking for:
- Leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators.
- Individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative.
Internship Open for International Students: Kazakhstan citizens are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? Yes, P&G offers Internship salary – 200 000 KZT Gross.
Internship Description: As a Sales Intern you will have responsibilities from day one and will be working on a special project assigned by our managers, who will share their experience and will guide you throughout your internship program. You will have a chance to learn from highly qualified professionals how to influence our customer’s decisions in critical business areas. For a period of time, you will become an integral part of a unique P&G corporate culture.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: P&G offers an exciting internship program to outstanding talents for a period of 3-6 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer