UNDP Nordic Representation Office in Copenhagen is inviting applications for Communications internship in Denmark. Applications are accepted from students from Finland. This is an unpaid internship programme. Proficiency in English and Finnish. Fluency in Swedish is seen as an asset.
Field of Internship: Internship is available in the field of Communication.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: UNDP
Internship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: We are looking for an intern to participate in the daily work of the office in Copenhagen. Because we are a small office with a wide range of responsibilities, we would like to find someone who is structured, independent, creative, and a selfstarter. We also hope you have writing experience and the required skills for managing web-publishing systems (such as CQ5, WordPress etc.).
- Knowledge of journalism, web-management and social media.
- Proficiency in English and Finnish. Fluency in Swedish is seen as an asset.
- Computer literacy in standard software application. Knowledge of design tools is seen as an asset.
- Demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and of UNDP in particular.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, including willingness to understand and be tolerant of different opinions and views.
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (Master’s degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Candidates who graduate before the initiation of the internship are not eligible.
Internship Open for International Students: Interns from Finland are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? No, UNDP does not pay for internships. The costs associated with the latter must be borne by the nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students; or by the student, who will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his or her own arrangements for travel, accommodation etc.
Internship Description: UNDP Nordic Representation Office in Copenhagen seeks an intern from Finland. The UNDP Nordic Representation Office is looking for an intern to assist with the communication and web-related tasks for 6 months from 2 July 2018.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 6 months.
Notification: Numbers not given
How to Apply: Please send your CV with a cover letter to nro.applications-at-undp.org by no later than 6 May 2018. Write “Internship application Finland” to the title field. Please state at least the following information in your application:
- Your motivation to apply this position;
- Your availability with regards to the timing of the internship;
- any relevant work experience.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is May 6, 2018.