United Nations Development Programme is delighted to announce Internship Programme for Human Resources in Indonesia. Interns must have Enrolment in a graduate-level degree program in business administration or another related field. Proficiency in English. Fluency in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese or Russian is an asset. This is an unpaid internship program. Interns are not financially remunerated by UNDP.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Human Resources.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: United Nations Development Programme
Internship can be taken in Jakarta, Indonesia
Eligibility: The following minimum qualifications are required:
- Enrollment in a graduate-level degree program in business administration, or other related fields. For those who have graduated, if selected must start the internship within one year of graduation.
- Knowledge of – or proven interest in the area of procurement, supply and logistic
- Proficiency in English. Fluency in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese or Russian is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications;
- Demonstrated a keen interest in the work of the UN, and of UNDP in particular, and have a personal commitment to UNDP’s Statement of Purpose? and to the ideals of the UN Charter;
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views
- An interest in global mobility; adaptability to varied physical and other environments; a desire to work with and gain the confidence and respect of people with different language, national and cultural backgrounds.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? Interns are not financially remunerated by UNDP.
Internship Description: “UNDP partners with people at all levels of society to help build nations that can withstand crisis, and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone. On the ground in 177 countries and territories, UNDP offers global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations.”
UNDP Office has organized internship program to provide a framework by which students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to UNDP offices, where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments as well providing an opportunity to make substantive contributions to an office’s work. The current internship will provide an opportunity for student or student who recently graduated to learn some aspects of human resources particularly on the implementation of the recruitment process and HR information system.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is December 30, 2017.