UNICEF Internship Programme for Currently-Enrolled Graduate or Post-Graduate Students, USA
UNICEF funded Internship Programme for eligible/qualified students at both Headquarters and country offices the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work, USA
Study Subject(s): Practical experience in UNICEF’s work
Internship Provider: UNICEF
Internship can be taken at: USA
Eligibility:- You need to be a currently-enrolled graduate or post-graduate student in a field related to UNICEF’s interests.
-You must be enrolled during the full duration of the proposed internship period. At this time we do not accept undergraduates.
- You should be fluent in English and one other UNICEF working language i.e. French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or Chinese.
- Your academic performance should be excellent, as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Your application for an internship should be supported by your university or related institution. A minimum requirement is a letter from one of your professors supporting your application. This is only needed when an internship assignment has been offered to you.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated interest in the field of international development, particularly in areas of UNICEF priorities.
- Ability to adapt and work in a multi-cultural setting.
- Has strong commitment to the values and principles of the United Nations and UNICEF’s mission, guiding principles and Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Additional consideration will be given for any past work experiences.
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? No
Internship Description: The UNICEF Internship Programme offers eligible/qualified students at both Headquarters and country offices the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work under the direct supervision of experienced UNICEF staff.While most of our internships are full time, some are not. How long and how often you work in the office depends on the agreement with the supervisor and the project and office you are assigned to. Sometimes there are projects that can be done on a part-time or even ‘virtual’ basis.Internships at UNICEF are non-remunerative. All successful applicants are expected to make their own arrangements for travel, lodging and living expenses during the internship period. There are a number of resources for supporting internships.
How to Apply: Online
Internship Application Deadline: On-going throughout the year: [For January – May: (1 October) , For June – August: ( 1 March), For September: (1 July)]
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand
Useful LinksSearch in Worldwide Universities
Oxford Laboratory Technology
Search Courses in Indian Universities
IndiaJobs.co.in, India Jobs Employment, Recruitment, Careers, Interview
Teaching, Professor Jobs in India
GRE Prep and Free Courses