Walt Disney World Resort is inviting applications for Sports Business Development Internship for spring 2018. Interns must be recent graduate (undergrad or graduate) or graduate student pursuing a Master’s degree in General Business, Economics, Finance or related field. A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The approximate dates of this internship are January 2018 through June 2018.
Field of Internship: Sports Business Development Internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walt Disney World Resort
Internship can be taken in USA (Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States)
Eligibility: Basic Qualifications
What you bring to this role…
- Ability to quickly assess business models and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills through the use of analytical methods and concepts
- Knowledge of Sales Distribution Channels or Sales Models
- Ability to develop clear and concise thoughts into recommendations and presentations
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Recent graduate (undergrad or graduate) or graduate student pursuing a Master’s degree in General Business, Economics, Finance or related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Current valid U.S. driver’s license
- Operating a company vehicle is required for this role. Candidate must be willing and able to operate a company vehicle under inclement weather, including minimal lighting
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Internship Description: “We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The approximate dates of this internship are January 2018 through June 2018. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Résumé (outlining all of your required qualifications)
- Cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest
- College transcripts (official or unofficial)
To upload these documents:
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Edit Profile Info”
- Click on the “Attachments” Tab
- Be sure your document is titled in this format: First Name, Last Name, Type (i.e. Mickey Mouse, Transcripts or Mickey Mouse Cover Letter)
- Select document type of “Other”
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job ID 472742BR