The new Intrapreneurship Scholarship is now available for International students at Imperial College Business School in the UK. The scholarship is awarded for full-time MBA candidates a strong track record of intrapreneurship and the potential and ambition to drive future innovation.
The Imperial College Business School inspires the best minds to become future business leaders. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive business advantage through the fusion of business and technology and an entrepreneurial mindset.
All programmes at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MSc and in your future career.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: One award of £25,500 is available.
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A track record of being an innovator in your organization. Examples include participation in the ideation, design, and launch of new products or services; championing new approaches to resolve problems; participation in or leadership of an initiative aimed at making the organization more innovative.
- An appreciation of the kind of organizational work required to garner top management support, build resources and create a narrative around your innovation in order to make it succeed.
- A vision of an innovation that your future employer (or current organization) should develop and launch, and the ambition to be the driver of this process.
- A clear desire shares your intrapreneurship experience with the Business School community and to contribute to innovation initiatives at the College.
- Your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance, and your professional references.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: All programmes at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MSc and in your future career. The English language entry requirements listed here are the minimum scores needed for admission; successful students typically demonstrate higher levels of achievement.
How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by March 16, 2018.
- What does ‘intrapreneurship’ mean to you, and how have you demonstrated your intrapreneurial talent in your career to date?
- How would you use the MBA to further your intrapreneurial ambitions?
Your answers can be submitted in the format of your choice (such as a written statement, PowerPoint presentation or video) either as part of your online application or via email by the 16 March 2018 deadline.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an additional interview before a final decision is made.
Application Deadline: You should have submitted your MBA application (and any supporting materials) by March 16, 2018, to be considered for this scholarship.
Why choose the Imperial Executive MBA?