The Indian School of Business awards several tuition fee waivers for both and international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate Programme in Management (PGP).
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is designed for those who want to transform their careers by expanding their existing thought process and refining their goals and objectives.
Indian School of Business is a private business school with campuses in Hyderabad, Telangana, India and Mohali, Punjab, India. The institute has various Management programs with the Post Graduate Program in Management as its flagship course.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business.
Scholarship Award: These waivers vary in amount from INR. 5Lakh to full tuition fee and are disbursed either on merit or need-based criteria. These scholarships are awarded to candidates during admission or after enrolment, at the discretion of the AdCom or the corporate donor.
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The ISB funded tuition waivers include corporate and donor-funded scholarships. These waivers are awarded at the time of admission. The following are the broad categories of waivers:
- Merit Waivers: Awarded based on the overall weighted scores at the end of the selection process. Up to 40 scholarships varying from INR 5 Lakhs to full tuition fee are awarded to eligible candidates at the discretion of the Adcom.
- Need-Based Waivers: ISB and Corporate donors’ together award up to 40 scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs each to deserving candidates whose family income is not more than INR 10 Lakhs (including applicant’s pre-ISB income). Candidates have to submit an essay and proof of income to be eligible for the need-based waiver
- ISB Merit by Diversity: ISB believes that diversity enriches the learning experience both inside and outside the Class. To encourage students with diverse profiles ISB gives scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs to up to 10 students. Candidates will have to write an essay for applying to the Merit by Diversity scholarship.
- AIESEC – ISB Waivers: Up to 3 scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs are given to AIESECers. An essay needs to be submitted for the same.
- International Diversity: ISB offers up to 30 scholarships of varying amounts to deserving international students.
- Bridge to India: This scholarship is given to Indian origin students currently working abroad, who plans to move back to India. INR 5 – 10 Lakhs scholarships are awarded to up to 5 students. Eligible students would have to submit an essay for the same.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be considered a PGP applicant for the Class of 2019, you will need to have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Valid GMAT / GRE score
- At least 24 months of full-time work experience by March 31, 2018
- TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English)
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
How to Apply: These scholarships are awarded to candidates during admission or after enrolment, at the discretion of the AdCom or the corporate donor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 15, 2018.