The International Society for Quality in Health Care is proud to offer its fellowship programme for developing countries students. These fellowships are awarded to conduct post graduation in the field of Health.
The aim of the fellowship is to enhance the knowledge and skills of students in health care field.
ISQua is The International Society for Quality in Health Care. It is a global organization.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue post graduate programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the field of Health.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- The Fellowship Scholarship covers:
- Course fees for the Membership and Fellowship package.
- The Fellowship Scholarship does not cover:
- Annual maintenance fees post graduation.
- Successful Scholarship recipients are expected to fund their own maintenance fees post graduation.
Successful Scholarship recipients are required to write an article for the Fellowship Newsletter.
Numbers of Scholarships: Ten fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have been born in and currently work in LI or LMI country;
- Not have received an ISQua Scholarship (Education or Conference) in the past; and
- Be able to demonstrate the potential benefit of their work and region from participation in the ISQua Fellowship Programme.
- Not be a current ISQua Member or Fellowship Participant.
Nationality: Applicants of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea?Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iran , Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Zambia , Yemen, Viet Nam, Vanuatu, Uzbekistan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, Tuvalu, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Tunisia, Tonga, Togo, The former Yugoslav Republic , Tajikistan, Syrian Arab Republic , Swaziland, Suriname, Sudan, South Africa, Somalia, Solomon Islands, Sierra Leone, Serbia, Senegal, Sao Tome and Principe, Samoa, Saint Vincent and the Grenadine, Saint Lucia, Rwanda, Romania, Republic of Moldova, Philippines, Peru, Paraguay, Papua New Guinea, Panama, Palau, Pakistan, Niue, Nigeria, Niger, Nicaragua, Nauru, Namibia, Mozambique, Morocco, Montenegro, Mongolia and Micronesia (Federated States of) can apply for the fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
- Complete an online application form which will require details the applicant’s education and career to date as well as a written submission of no more than 500 words on the potential benefits of their participation in the Fellowship Programme.
- Applicants are asked to send the first page of their passport and a letter from their current employer on headed paper showing that they are currently employed in a qualifying country. This must be sent to eholmes-at-isqua.org after the application has been submitted. If this is not received, the application will not be considered. ISQua will not follow up with applicants to remind them of this requirement.
- Applications will be assessed by a committee.
- All applicants will be notified via an e-mail on the status of their application.
- Successful applicants will be given 10 working days to accept the offer and must enrol within 3 months
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 4, 2017.