ITI International Team for Implantology is inviting applications for ITI Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are awarded to spend a year abroad at one of 26 ITI Scholarship Centers at 22 universities worldwide.
The goals of the ITI Scholarship Program are to help clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments and to foster international exchange along with professional networking as an enriching educational experience and to help develop future leaders in implant education and the ITI.
The ITI is a worldwide Association of professionals in implant dentistry. The objectives of the ITI are the promotion and dissemination of knowledge about implant dentistry and related fields.
No language certificate is required at the time of application. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may request a certificate before the start of the Scholarship year.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to help clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in implant dentistry and related fields.
Scholarship Award: The ITI supports each ITI Scholar with a stipend equivalent to 30,000 Swiss Francs towards living expenses. The stipend is paid in a predefined currency and is calculated in line with purchasing-power parity.
Number of Scholarships: The ITI awards up to 15 Scholarships each year.
Scholarship can be taken at: 22 Universities Worldwide
Eligibility: Below is a list of the main requirements in order to apply for an ITI Scholarship:
- A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma
- At least two years’ postgraduate training in a dental specialization such as periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar. Alternatively, three years of professional clinical experience as a qualified dentist including implant-related experience is acceptable. Postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts, but applications may be submitted while the applicant is still in training.
- Commitment to teaching and education
- Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Scholarship Center
- Language certificates for non-native speakers are required by the beginning of the ITI Scholarship year by certain ITI Scholarship Centers, please see individual ITI Scholarship Centers descriptions on the ITI website. Where no requirement is specified, language certificates for non-native speakers are recommended, but not mandatory.
Nationality: Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: No language certificate is required at the time of application. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may request a certificate before the start of the Scholarship year.
How to Apply: To successfully complete the online application process, please note the following:
- The letter of intent and the two recommendation letters must be in English
- All documents must be in PDF format
- Make sure you have the email addresses of your two supporters
- Study the list of ITI Scholarship Centers and select two different Centers
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.