2013 KDDI Foundation Scholarship for International Students at Ritsumeikan University in Japan
KDDI Foundation is funding scholarship for international students at Ritsumeikan University in Japan for the academic year 2014. Applicants must be enrolled in a degree-seeking Master’s or Doctoral program at the time of application and throughout the period of award. Applicants in Master’s programs who will proceed to doctoral programs when the scholarship award period begins or any time during the award are eligible. International scholarship is awarded in a research theme in telecommunications or Law, politics, economics, society, culture or technology for duration of 6 to 12 months. Electronic application should be send by July 19, 2013.
Study Subject(s): The scholarship is awarded in telecommunications, or a related subject, in one of the following research fields: Law, politics, economics, society, culture, or technology.
Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing master’s or PhD degree level.
Scholarship Provider: KDDI Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: Japan
(1) May not have Japanese nationality (Japanese nationals, including dual nationals, are ineligible)
(2) Must have “Student” (or “College Student”) residence status
(3) Must be 35 years of age or younger as of April 1, 2014
(4) Must be enrolled in a degree-seeking Master’s or Doctoral program at the time of application and throughout the period of award. Applicants in Master’s programs who will proceed to Doctoral programs when the scholarship award period begins or any time during the award are eligible (must submit a Certificate of Enrollment after proceeding to the Doctoral program).
(5) Must be pursuing a research theme in telecommunications, or a related subject, in one of the following research fields: Law, politics, economics, society, culture, or technology.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: International applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: Students who submitted applications during the Spring 2013 University Recommendation Scholarship Application Period may apply for the KDDI scholarship. Please note, however, that the scholarship award period will begin in April 2014, so there are special conditions attached to this application procedure. Recommendees will be selected based on the results of the aforementioned application process, therefore students may not be recommended, even if they fill out the application forms. This scholarship is for the 2014 Academic Year, so students who apply and are recommended for this scholarship may not be recommended for any scholarships based on the 2013 Fall Scholarship Application Process to be conducted around October 2013.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): Period of award: 6 or 12 months, beginning April 1, 2014.
What does it cover? Amount of award: 100,000/month.
Selection Criteria: After the university submits recommended students, the Foundation will conduct a screening based on the application documents to determine awardees.
Notification: Final results are due to be published in approximately March 2014.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is July 19, 2013.
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand