The University of Queensland is inviting applications for Kings’ College undergraduate and postgraduate Scholarship Program. Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizen’s International student can apply for these scholarships.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: King’s College Entrance Scholarship – valued at $2,000.
King’s College and UQ Rugby Academy Scholarships – Two each valued at $4,000.
King’s College Sporting Scholarship- The recipient of this scholarship receives a discount of up to half the academic year’s standard room accommodation at King’s.
UQ Cultural Scholarship at King’s College- The recipient of this scholarship receives a discount of up to half of the academic year’s standard room accommodation at King’s.
Number of Scholarships: Up to five scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Accepted to King’s College as a new resident (must apply via www.kings.uq.edu.au), as per the College’s normal application process.
- Demonstrated willingness to be involved in The Inter-College Competition (ICC).
- Evidence of having competed at a representative level.
- Proven leadership skills.
- To be able to, under normal circumstances, compete for King’s College in ICC competitions and represent the University at Club and University Games level.
- To maintain a GPA of 4 or above while studying at The University of Queensland.
- These scholarships are offered only at the discretion of the King’s College Master, whose decision is final. All scholarships are offered as discounts off normal accommodation fees.
- In order to receive any of these scholarships, the student must be accepted as a member of King’s College and as such must successfully complete the application process.
Nationality: Scholarships are available to Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizen’s International students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants for all scholarships are required to outline in 500 words or less why they qualify to receive a particular scholarship.
Please submit all applications via email.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is December 1, 2017.