The University of the South is happy to announce the availability of Klein Family Scholarship for Hungarian students to pursue an undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, room, board, and fees (approximately $50,000 annually).
The purpose of the scholarship is to give full financial support to talented Hungarian students to accomplish their educational goals and develop their potential.
The University of the South, also known as Sewanee, is a private, residential, coeducational liberal arts college located in Sewanee, Tennessee, United States.
- Application deadline: December 16, 2017
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Klein Family Scholarship covers the cost of tuition, room, board, and fees (approximately $50,000 annually). The scholarship is renewable for the full four years of study. The award will cover all direct costs of attendance. A recipient should, however, budget approximately $4,000 of their own funds annually for books, health insurance, personal expenses, some taxes, etc. The University will not be responsible for travel or visa application costs.
- Nationality: Hungarian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Hungary
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be completing secondary school during the 2017-18 academic years
- Be able to pursue a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree at Sewanee beginning in August 2018
- Have high academic achievements and leadership potential
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have high-level English language skills adequate for study at a U.S. college.
- Applicants can apply for the post.
How to Apply:
- The whole application package must be received in 3 copies by the application deadline.