For the fourth year, KTH Royal Institute of Technology returns to India offering a unique opportunity for Indian students to compete for a full tuition fee scholarship within one of three Master’s programmes: Electric Power Engineering, Engineering Design and Information and Network Engineering. KTH is one of the leading technical and engineering universities ranked amongst the top 40 universities in the field
Worth of award: a tuition fee waiver for a Master’s programme within Electric Power Engineering, Engineering Design, and Information and Network Engineering, worth approximately 2,300,000 INR
Eligibility: Participants in the KTH Master’s Challenge must be residents of India and eligible to study at the master’s level at KTH. You can view the admissions requirements for each master’s programme at universityadmissions.se. Check Terms and Conditions for the competition’s detailed eligibility criteria.
How to apply
You can participate in the KTH Master’s Challenge in five simple steps.
- Register or log in and fill out your profile information.
- Test your knowledge and skills in logical reasoning, knowledge of Sweden and KTH, and your academic background.
- Complete a programme-related case study presented on the competition site.
- Submit your motivational statement highlighting your motivation and unique character.
- Apply to the KTH programme you have chosen through www.universityadmissions.se
Contestants will be judged based on their quiz results, the case study, and their motivational statement, as well as educational background and prior academic performance. Winners will be selected from among those who are accepted to KTH
November 21, 2016 final deadline
December 9, 2016 Top five finalists per programme are announced.
December 19, 2016 Top three winner nominees per programme are announced.
January 2017 Winners are announced during the official Award Ceremony in Bangalore.
Deadline: November 21, 2016