Every year 30 KTH Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence. Eligible students must have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as their first priority.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH was founded in 1827 as Sweden’s first polytechnic and is one of Scandinavia’s largest institutions of higher education in technology.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
- Application deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is applied to the tuition fee at KTH and does not include a cost of living allowance.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- To be eligible to apply Applicants must be a tuition-fee paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as Applicantsr first priority. Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship. KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT master’s programmes.
- English Language Requirements: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme.
How to Apply: The application deadline for most programmes is January 15, 2018and applications are made through University Admissions in Sweden, the online application system for programmes offered at Swedish universities.