KUOK Foundation Berhad invites applications for the above awards from Malaysian citizens applying for or currently pursuing full time undergraduate studies at the following institutions :- Private Universities International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur INTI International University, Laureate International Universities Nilai Monash University Malaysia, Sunway Campus Multimedia University, Cyberjaya & Melaka Campus
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Semenyih
UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar / Petaling Jaya / Setapak/Sg. Long Campus
Private University Colleges Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (UCTI), Kuala Lumpur HELP University College, Kuala Lumpur Nilai University College, Nilai Sunway University College, Bandar Sunway Taylor’s University College, Subang Jaya
Private Colleges INTI College, Subang Jaya KBU International College, Petaling Jaya KDU College, Petaling Jaya Stamford College, Petaling Jaya
(1) Undergraduate courses undertaken and completed in Malaysia only
(including “3+0” foreign degree courses);
(2) Accreditation by MQA
(Course accreditation can be verified at MQR portal
(3) Priority given to science stream courses.
Type and Value of Award Loans or half-loan half-grants ranging from RM10,000 to RM30,000 per annum depending on courses undertaken. Successful awardees will not be allowed to hold scholarships or financial assistance from other organizations.
(1) Malaysian Citizenship
(2) Genuine financial need and good academic results.
Must possess relevant pre-university qualifications, eg. STPM or equivalent.
Application forms can be downloaded from here or obtained from:
(1) Kuok Foundation Berhad, Undergraduate Awards (Private Universities / Colleges),
14th Floor, Wisma Jerneh, 38 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
(2) The Student Counsellor / Registrar of the respective universities / colleges Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. Completed application forms should be received by the Foundation on or before 13 August 2010.