Law Scholarships in University of Cambridge, UK, for Polish Students
The Lauterpacht Centre for International Law in the University of Cambridge is pleased to announce the opening of a competition for two scholarships, funded by the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London. The scholarships have been named after the Polish Judge and international lawyer, Bohdan Winiarski. The scholarships are primarily aimed at younger Polish scholars in the early years of their career. Each scholarship is intended to cover a stay of 8-12 weeks at the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law in 2010.
Candidates for the scholarships should comply with the following:
• have Polish citizenship;• be fluent in English;
• be graduates of a Polish university (candidates should already hold a masters degree, other applications will not be accepted);
• be associated with a Polish university or another institution in Poland dealing with international law;
• specify a project on some aspect of international law on which they will work while resident at the Lauterpacht Centre. Preferably, the project should be published as a result of the visit.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should consist of the following documents:
• the Candidate’s CV (curriculum vitae);• a sufficiently detailed (2-4 pages) description of the project they indend to work on whilst at the Centre;
• two letters of reference.
All documents should be provided in English, except for the letters of reference, which may be in Polish. The letters of reference should be sent by post, preferably directly by the referees.
Applications should be sent to Dr Joanna Gomula by email at email@example.com or by post to Dr Joanna Gomula, Lauterpacht Centre for International Law, 5 Cranmer Road, Cambridge CB3 9BL UK.
DEADLINE: 20 SEPTEMBER 2009
The deadline for applications is 20 September 2009. Receipt of applications will be acknowledged if sent by email. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the application deadline.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee appointed by the Director of the Lauterpacht Centre. Successful candidates should use their scholarships in 2010.
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand
Take a leap in to successful career by taking free online courses from world's top colleges and universities.