Monash Business School is now accepting applications for LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship to pursue MBA programme. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The scholarship is designed to enhance the international diversity of leaders among the MBA cohort.
Monash Business School is a dynamic and progressive academy delivering the highest quality teaching, learning, scholarship and research. Monash Business School is among the 1% of business schools in the world to have achieved the elite ‘triple crown’ of accreditation by the three major global business school accreditation bodies – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA – and the only Group of Eight university to have done so.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: Each of the two scholarships is valued at up to $16,000.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- An applicant of the Monash MBA Program
- An international applicant: not a holder of an Australian citizenship, permanent residency, nor a permanent humanitarian visa.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: You should meet one of the following criteria:
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of performance in an English subject at Year 12 or equivalent level. This means a study score of at least 25 in units 3 and 4 in any VCE English subject.
- You have studied in an institution where English is the language of instruction and assessment for the entire institution (subject to the details in the University’s admission policy)
- You have undertaken an English language proficiency test within two years prior to your study commencement date and have achieved the following results:
- IELTS – minimum test score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6
- TOEFL – minimum test score of 550 with a Test of Written English score of at least 4.5. Internet based TOEFL overall 79, Writing 21, Listening 12, Reading 13, and Speaking 18
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) Minimum test score required: A grade of ‘A’
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English Minimum test score required: A grade of ‘C’
- You have successfully completed the Monash University English Language Bridging Program, or equivalent programs, at the appropriate level.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The scholarship application process is fully integrated within the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA Program: the application, interview, and notification stages.
When completing an online application for admission to the Monash MBA, you will be asked to upload a series of documents, including a personal Statement of Purpose.
If you wish to be considered for the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship, you must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make your case for consideration for this scholarship.
This scholarship application statement must:
- Be named the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship Application
- Be limited to no more than 500 words
- Explicitly address each of the three key criteria for this scholarship (noted above).
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is November 30, 2017.