Leicester Castle Business School will be offering full postgraduate scholarships for September 2017 intake. Students from India, Taiwan and Russia are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The 2017 Full International Postgraduate Scholarships is aimed at students from India, Taiwan and Russia.
Leicester Castle Business School has been created by De Montfort University Leicester (DMU) to meet the needs of the 21st-century business. Under the leadership of Professor Dana Brown, the school will go beyond business as usual, offering a unique learning environment where students are encouraged to challenge convention and are given the opportunities and tools to think, create and inspire.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The full Postgraduate Scholarships which will cover the total value of the course fee will be awarded to three outstanding students one domiciled in India, one domiciled in Russia and one domiciled in Taiwan and will cover the cost of the course tuition fee for September 2017 intake. Students are to have excelled academically, completed an application statement and must have an offer of admission for any one of our eligible Leicester Castle Business School full-time postgraduate programmes. Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process.
The scholarship also includes an additional £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University.
- Domiciled in India, Taiwan and Russia with overseas student status and paying overseas tuition fees.
- This scholarship is only available to students domiciled in India, Taiwan and Russia who have overseas student status and paying overseas tuition fees.
Nationality: Students from India, Taiwan and Russia are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have an offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: To apply, please complete the scholarship application web form.
The maximum 500-word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study.
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future.
Application Deadline: The closing date for this scholarship is midnight June 30, 2017, for the September 2017 intake.