LensCulture offers Street Photography Awards for international applicants. The competition is open to everyone, 18 years and older, professional and amateur photographers alike.
Street photography can take many forms: from candid, unexpected street portraits to brilliantly seen geometries within the built environment; anything from dazzling street fashions to gritty scenes of urban life the world overall fall into the genre.
Open for entries in all genres of Street Photography:
Street Portraits | Urban Culture | Street Fashion | Road Trip | Street Art | Travel | Architecture | Black & White | IPhone | Abstract | Graphic
- To qualify to enter the competition, you must be over 18 years of age.
- By entering the competition you hereby accept these competition rules.
- Entries must be submitted no later than the deadline of listed on the competition URL
- The competition is open to everyone, 18 years and older, professional and amateur photographers alike.
- By entering the competition, you agree and acknowledge that LensCulture is permitted to receive and review your registration data. Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering this photo competition. At any time, participants have the right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held by LensCulture by sending an email to the following address: support-at-lensculture.com
How do I enter the competition?
First, you’ll be prompted to join LensCulture for a free account to upload your files (or you can just sign in if you have an existing LensCulture account). Then follow the simple instructions to upload your images and to provide all the proper information for each.
What are the photo specifications for uploading?
For best results, upload the highest-quality JPEGs, sized a minimum of 1200 pixels on the longest side but up to 2000 pixels is even better. Maximum size is 10Mb. The file name should be under 50 characters.
As part of our dedication to discovering the best of contemporary photography, we have expanded our award categories to recognize a greater number of talented photographers. We will be awarding winners, finalists, special selections from each juror, as well as a new “Top 100.” Read more about each below.
SERIES AWARD: 1st Place: $5,000 USD | 2nd Place: $3,000 USD | 3rd Place: $1,500 USD
SINGLE IMAGE: 1st Place: $3,000 USD | 2nd Place: $1,500 USD | 3rd Place: $1,000 USD
JUROR’S PICK: Each juror will select an individual Juror’s Pick to receive special distinction and $1,000 USD.
FINALISTS: 20 Finalists will be selected.
LENSCULTURE TOP 100:
This is a new award category that distinguishes the Top 100 photographers based on the jury’s reviews. All the work from the Top 100 will be included in our Street Photography 2016 Online Exhibition.
Deadline for Entries: Tuesday, August 16, 2016.